CNC Machining Prototyping
CNC machining refers to a process for machining parts on CNC machine tools. The process specifications of CNC machine tools and traditional machine tools are generally consistent, but significant changes have also taken place. A machining method that uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variable parts, small batch size, complex shape and high precision, and to achieve high efficiency and automatic processing.
CNC machined prototypes are available in a wide range of plastics, metals, and modeling boards. Many customers turn to CNC machined prototypes in order to have their prototypes produced out of more durable materials for functional testing. Star Prototype can help you decide if a CNC machined prototype is right for your project.
1. We have our own factory and can provide products with good quality and competitive prices
2. Our products are exported to many countries and regions and have good reputation
3. Eco-friendly,safe,easy to use
CNC Machining Prototyping Range
1) Communication products: all kinds of mobile phones, telephones, intercoms, etc.
2) IT products: speakers, MP4 players, PDAs, mobile hard disks, learning machines, printers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
3) Household appliances: televisions, PDP/VCD/DVD players, air conditioners, cleaners, etc.
4) Instruments: meter controllers, display meters, operators, thermometers, barometers, etc.
5) Medical equipment: model aviation hand-board models, automobile internal components, etc.
6) Industrial categories: rapid prototyping, industrial designing and model designing CNC hand-board models, simulation toys, gypsum boards, plastic boards, alloy boards, electronic gifts, mobile samples, coffee machine hand-board models, interphone hand-board models, show-to-see device hand-board models7)household appliance hand-board models, iron hand-board models, communication product models, auto supply models and toy .