Injection Molding Services
Injection molding, also known as injection molding, is an injection-molding molding method. The advantages of the injection molding method are fast production speed, high efficiency, automatic operation, variety of colors, shapes from simple to complex, the size can be from large to small, and the size of the product is accurate, the product is easy to be replaced, and the shape can be complicated. Parts, injection molding is suitable for molding and processing in large quantities and complex shapes.Injection Molding Services
1) It is beneficial to shorten the molding cycle.
2) A set of molds can produce large quantities of injection molded products.
3) An operator can often manage two or more injection molding machines, so the labor required is relatively low.
4) The injection molding process is easy to fully automate and implement program control.
5) The surface pattern of the plastic parts is clear and the dimensional accuracy is high.
6) High production efficiency. Two sets of molds can contain dozens or even hundreds of cavities, so dozens or even hundreds of plastic parts can be formed in one molding.
7) The molded plastic parts can be used only with a small amount of trimming, and the waste generated during the molding process can be reused, so that waste of raw materials during injection molding is rare.
Essai is using international advanced CAD/CAM/CAE methods and integrated manufacturing systems to service customers all over the world. We have more than 30 plastic injection moulding making machines, including CNC machines, Digital-control EMDs and EWCs for moulds fabrication. As well as over 40 Digital-controlled plastic injection moulding machines from 50T to 600T for molded parts production which can handle plastic parts from 0.1g to 3500g. As a plastic moulding factory, we provide free quotation and advice, as well as free design service. Overmolding, insert and outsert moulding, silk priting, ultrasonic welding, assembly and packing services are available. Essai’s injection molding service offers custom prototypes and low-volume part production from engineering-grade thermoplastic, metal and liquid silicone rubber (LSR) materials in less than three weeks. It’s often used for quick-turn manufacturing up to 10,000+ plastic parts and as bridge tooling before moving to large-scale manufacturing.