Kinds Of Plastic Parts By Plastic Tools
Plastic Injection Moulded Parts are widely acclaimed all over India because of their premium quality and the high precision level that they offer. We crave for perfection and do an extensive research to consistently upgrade the quality of our products so that you can get the best products from us.
1. State of the art production facilities and technology
2. Professional technical team in making different standard injection moulds
3. High quality and competitive price
4. Continuous service and technical support
5. Rich experience and skilled workers
6. Professional moulding designer
7. High quality, reliability and long product lifetime
8. Use eco-friendly material
9. A very strict quality controlling system
10. Timely packaging and delivery
Essai has over 10 years experience in tool making, injection moulding, finishing and assembly work in every conceivable product category including Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, Medical and Telecommunications.We have 60 injection moulding machines ranging in clamp force from 25T to 680T, including a line of 30 machines fitted with full robotics. We are constantly processing all general grades of polymers as well as most engineering grades.In house toolmaking capacity for tools up to 15 tons helps us to better control the total cost of customers’ projects and we are experienced in making the most complex of tools including specialized multi shot tools.Essai can offer a complete service for components and sub-assemblies manufactured in engineering polymers, all on the one site. Secondary operations include inserting, painting, printing, hot staking, ultra sonic welding, chrome plating and vacuum metalisation.