1. Aluminium die casting mold case introduction
- Aluminum die-casting is the use of mechanical equipment to quickly inject liquid aluminum alloy into permanent steel molds, and after cooling and forming, it is produced repeatedly and efficiently.
- The characteristics of die casting are high efficiency, high precision, good surface quality, and easy subsequent processing.
2. Basic requirements of die-casting mold:
- The cracking and aging phenomenon should not occur prematurely in the alternating production of cold and heat.
- Do not be eroded by aluminum water to erode the mold, causing poor accuracy and appearance.
- Easy to mold, continuous mass production, and subsequent processing is convenient.
- No shrinkage dents, pinholes, patterns, etc. on the surface of the product, dry burning at 400 ° C, no bubble swelling for 10 minutes.
3. Design and manufacture of die-casting molds:
Because the mold needs to work at a mold temperature of about 200 ℃ and high pressure, it is affected by thermal expansion and so on. Avoid designing a "sloping top" structure. If the product structure needs to be designed by core drawing, you can consider designing a neutron (cylinder action) ) Core or slider (angle tip action) core to complete.