Rapid CNC Machining
CNC machining is a new type of machining technology. The main job is to compile machining programs, that is, to turn manual work into computer programming. Of course, you need to have experience in manual processing. General CNC machining usually refers to precision machining, CNC machining lathes, CNC machining milling machines, CNC machining boring and milling machines, etc.
We use the latest software programs, advanced CNC machine tools, modern measuring equipment and skilled technicians, competitive quotations, fast delivery, and excellent quality. Essai has been widely recognized by customers worldwide.
Essai can process workpieces ranging in size from a few millimeters to complex components such as automotive dashboards. There are always a variety of stocks of plastics and metal blanks, such as Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, PC, ABS, POM ... and so on, to meet many customer needs. If needed, we can also quickly purchase more exotic materials for special projects. Most Essai prototypes are produced by CNC, so they ensure accuracy equal to or better than injection molding and allow customers to bring their own materials to make their prototypes.
At the same time, Essai can also provide customers with related post-treatment and surface treatment services, such as dusting and oxidation. Our metal CNC machining capabilities can produce various types of parts with different sizes for many industries, including automotive, aerospace, marine, construction, scientific, medical, etc. With the latest CAD / CAM software and experience in processing most metals, we are able to produce high-precision parts in small and large quantities. We can also provide polishing services including polishing, chrome plating, gold plating, spray powder coating, hot-dip and anodizing.
Before starting to manufacture any components, our dedicated account managers and project engineers will discuss the required performance of prototype parts with customers to ensure that only the most suitable materials, processes, production, processing, and transportation methods are used; if your product quantity is not large, The time is short, and high-end requirements, please choose this processing technology-CNC Machining, choose us Essai, we will give you professional services from your inquiry.
Advantages of the CNC machining:
- Significantly reduce the number of tooling, complex parts do not require complex tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part. You only need to modify the part processing program. This is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
- The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeatability is high. It meets the processing requirements of the aircraft.
- In the case of multi-variety and small batch production, the production efficiency is high. They can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection. And reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
- Multi-coordinate linkage is possible. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods. And can even process some unobservable processing parts.
- When machining parts change, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time.
- The machine tool itself has high precision and rigidity. It can choose favorable processing volume and high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools).
- High degree of machine tool automation can reduce labor intensity.
Disadvantages of CNC machining:
- Machine tool equipment is expensive and requires a high level of maintenance personnel.
- But its processing route is not easy to control and is not as intuitive as ordinary machine tools.
- It has higher requirements for the quality of operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
Processing manufacturers who focus on the precision industry for several years and technical engineers have more than 10 years of operating experience. Under the operation of Essai professional etching technical engineers, the product quality is higher, the cross-linking attenuation, and the degree of deformation can be controlled.
The raw materials are made of good raw materials, which have stable performance and long service life, reduce the defect rate of parts, and have many types of products and complete specifications. From the production to the out of the warehouse, there are strict detection systems, which always maintain efficient operation and good precision. Quality is guaranteed, and cooperative customers are located in many regions.
The company has multiple CNC lathes, machining centers, centerless grinding, automatic lathes to process various high-precision metal shaft parts. It can perform various surface treatments according to customer requirements, such as chemical nickel plating, various zinc plating, oxidation, chromium heat treatment The processing size is up to φ35mm, the length is 2000mm, and the processing accuracy is up to ± 0.004mm.
Equipped with professional product customer service staff to assist customers in choosing products suitable for their machinery. The company has perfect after-sales service, and is well received by the new and old customers; we are dedicated to providing our customers with efficient and stable transmission products and professional technical services.
- CNC Machining Center (CNC milling, CNC turning), CNC Lathe, etc.
- Laser cutting machines, Drilling machines, etc.
- Bending machines, stamping machines, punching machines, welding machines, etc.
- Tube laser cutting machines, Robert welder, etc.
- Hot-dip galvanized, cold dip galvanized, zinc plating-coloring, powder coating, etc.
- Sandblasting, Anodizing Color, Blackening, Polishing, and Brushing, etc.
Step, Stp, Igs, X_T, Cad, Pdf, Dwg, Dxf or Samples.
You can use all kinds of matel and plastic raw material, usually we use as below:
- Carbon steel / cold rolled sheet / hot rolled sheet / spcc.
- Stainless steel (201, 304, 316).
- Aluminium steel (5052, 6061, 7075).
- Brass / plactic / copper, etc.
Rapid CNC Machining Capabilities as follows:
Applications Machine components Medica devices Security components Valve devices Consumer components Electronic housings Furniture components Motor housings Smart lock components Fittings / Contectings Lighting components Furniture components Industry field Medical Aerospace Security &Protection Industrial Consumer Packaging LED Lighting Architectural Electronic Household appliances Furniture Office appliances Telecom Military Agricultural Automobile Production Volume Prototype Low Volume Small quantity Mass production Metal material Aluminum Carbon Steel Bronze Stainless steel Copper Alloy Steels Brass Iron Plastic material ABS PVC PP PE PC PBT POM PEEK PVC PSU PMMA Nylon Part Surface Mirror Polish Anodizing Plated Passivation Painting Electrophoretic coating Powder coating Non- stick debron coating Industry standard ISO 9001-2008 TS16949 Equipment 5X 400X400mm high speed CNC / FANUC 2X 500X500MM high speed CNC / MORI SEIKI, 1X 600x600MM high speed CNC/MAKINO 20X 500X500mm high speed CNC/ Taiwan TAIKAN 5X 600X600mm high speed CNC /Taiwan TAIKAN 3X 800X800mm high speed CNC /Taiwan TAIKAN Advantages Shorter delivery time Professional team Competitive price Good communication Tight tolerance Good quality control File format 2D format 3D format DWG STEP IGES DXF X_T Packaging Bubble K-K carton / wood case PE Foam woodex /Plastic pallet Lead time Normally 2-4 weeks But some of them depend on the quantites request. Shipping By air By express (DHL,UPS, FedEX) By sea
Welcome To Start Your Business Now!Contact Us